TERMS OF TRADE ACCEPTANCE FORM
Tech Toppers ABN: 17 626 246 946 (The Supplier)
The following Terms of Trade are agreed between the Supplier and the Client.
The first three invoices will be proforma and will require payment prior to delivery.
Following the first three invoices an application for a 21 day account (from receipt of invoice) can be provided on request.
• Payment can be made by credit card, cash, cheque or EFT directly into the Suppliers bank account.
• The Supplier has the right to charge a monthly interest rate of 2.5% on all overdue amounts.
• The Supplier reserves the right to revoke the credit facility at any time.
• Deposits may be required on indent orders, or for product specifically developed for the client. If a deposit is required this must be paid in full before the order is processed.
• (a) The Applicant irrevocably authorises Tech Toppers, (its servants and agents) to make such enquiries as it deems necessary to investigate the credit worthiness of Applicant and its Directors/Principles from time to time including (inter alia) the making of enquiries with trade references, the bankers of the Applicant, any other credit provider or a credit reporting agency (hereinafter called “the information sources”). The Applicant authorises the information sources to disclose to Tech Toppers such information concerning the Applicant and its Directors/Principles which is within their possession and which is required by Tech Toppers.
• (b) The Applicant agrees that the information provided on any signed credit application signed may be disclosed to a credit reporting agency or any other interested person.
Freight and Short Deliveries
• Freight will be charged for the delivery of all orders at a flat rate of $10 per order nationally.
• Any item missing from a delivery must be reported in writing to the supplier within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. If items cannot be found, replacement items may be issued, or a credit may be raised at the discretion of the Supplier.
• Items that are claimed to be faulty must be returned to the Supplier for inspection. If items are found to be faulty they will be replaced, or credited at the discretion of the Supplier.
• Product specifically developed for the client cannot be returned for any reason other than manufacturing faults.
• Minimum order quantities are based on a minimum purchase of $250.
Note: Pre-determined pack sizes are mandatory.
• Delivery dates on all indent orders are based on the information provided by a broad base of product manufacturers. The supplier cannot be held responsible for delays that are out of their control. Any manufacturing and/or shipping delays will be advised immediately, and all efforts will be made to achieve the earliest revised delivery date.
• Set up fees will be charged for all product specifically developed for a client. Minimum order quantities will apply and a reject rate on 1% will be the allowable percentage.